Message from Northowram Sports Club Chairman Chris Thompson:-
To all members;
Part of your membership to your respective running, football or cricket club automatically makes you a member of Northowram Sports Club, with access to discounted rates on hiring out the facility for private functions.
The committee would like to share recent updates that have taken place to show our commitment to investments of members fees and bar profits back into facilities to benefit all.
- Defibrillator installed* – watch out for a training session in due course
- Additional lighting installed
- Lighting updated
- ATM card facilities now available
- Car park resurfaced
*Access to the defibrillator is via calling 999 and quoting the reference on the cabinet.
Due to several burglaries over recent months, the committee are also looking at new preventative security measures and investment in ground maintenance during 2017.
I am sure you agree these are small positive steps for your club.
If you feel you can assist in building maintenance, bar work, volunteering etc. please contact Jacky at email@example.com
Northowram Sports Club– Social Media Guidelines
- Do not post anything that is discriminatory, offensive, bullying or could bring the club into disrepute;
- Advertising of businesses is not allowed unless with the prior consent of the Committee.
- Please keep posts relevant to activities relevant to the purpose of the club, i.e. running, Cricket, Junior and Senior Football.
- If you have a genuine question, concern or comment please approach the Committee direct or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We actively invite feedback but this is more difficult to manage if posted on social media first.
Posts are regularly reviewed by the Committee and anything not meeting the above criteria will be challenged with a request to delete.
We are looking for volunteers to help drive the club forward, as we currently look for a chairperson, facilities manager, secretary & treasurer to fill committee roles. Additionally we are looking for volunteers who are willing to help out within the various age groups of football, cricket & running. The club is approaching an exciting chapter as we look to gain funding to build a 3G pitch which can be used across all sports.
About our club
A multi sports facility for children & adults with bar & catering facilities.
Sports and activities
- Fitness Class
- Bar work
- Child protection
- Disability awareness
- Event organisation
- Facility management
- First aid
- Grant application writing
- Human resources
- Marketing & promotion
- Media relations & PR
- Membership management
- Parent liaison
- Project management
- Social event organisation
- Social media management
- Volunteer management
- Web design
- Website management
- Working with children and young people