The Northowram Community Sports & Activity Club (NCSAC) Annual General Meeting (AGM) is due to be held at 8.00pm on Tuesday 12th June 2018 at the Club and this is your formal notification of it.
We hold the AGM for a number of reasons according to our constitution. The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Receive the annual report of the General Committee and give an account on the past year’s activities.
- Receive the accounts for the preceding financial year.
- Elect the Chairman of the club.
- Note the names of NFCC and NJFC Chairman to serve as Vice Chairman of the club.
- Note the names of one representative appointed by each affiliate club.
- Elect up to a further six representatives to serve on the General Committee.
- Consider and vote on any proposals to alter the constitution. To do this a member must raise their issues with the General secretary at least 21 days before the AGM.
- Consider any other business.
All full members of NCSAC are entitled to attend and vote on these and any other matters.
If you wish to nominate yourself for a committee position, propose any changes to the constitution or discuss any other item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org adhering to the timescales above.